Tagline: A Show for Curious Minds and Free Thinkers
“On The DarkHorse Podcast, we will explore questions that matter, with tools that work. Weekly episodes of “The Evolutionary Lens” are co-hosted with Heather Heying, in which we use an evolutionary toolkit to reveal patterns in nature–including human nature. Other episodes will feature Bret hosting long form discussions. Some guests will be well known, others obscure, but all of them are chosen because they have demonstrated unusual insight. The state and future of civilization will be a recurring theme, so buckle up!”
This is a weekly livestream podcast hosted by Bret Weinstein and his wife Heather Heying on Saturdays. The first episode was in June of 2019 hosted on Youtube. After being deplatformed on Youtube in summer of 2021, his show is broadcast anywhere that podcasts can be found.
Here is a list of key episodes during the SARS-CoV2 Pandemic:
- May 8, 2020: Bret and Heather's 13th DarkHorse Podcast Livestream: Herd Immunity Won't Save Us
- June 7, 2020: Bret Weinstein and Yuri Deigin: Did Covid-19 leak From a Lab?
- April 22, 2021: Darkhorse Podcast with Geert Vanden Bossche and Bret Weinstein
- June 1, 2021: COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: Darkhorse podcast with Pierre Kory and Bret Weinstein
- June 9, 2021: How to save the world, in three easy steps. with Dr. Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, and Bret Weinstein
- December 6, 2021: Covid: The Path not Taken - DarkHorse Podcast with Peter McCullough